Facebook recently released their own infographic on the power of advertising on their platform. Regardless of whet their stock price is or what the naysayers want to talk about, Facebook is still an 800lb gorilla and the amount of time spent by visitors and number of eyeballs on the site make it a premium destination for advertisers to work with. Also, the fact that direct interaction can occur as well as editorial and other “connecting” opportunities like events, and you have a very interesting and powerful platform for marketing and advertising.
Check out the infographic below and a few of the highlights. Love them or hate them, bottom line is they are an important platform because of their size, targeting options and reach. By being creative and integrating multiple forms of interaction with advertising, many advertisers are seeing the benefits.
The Power of Facebook Advertising
- More people on more devices more often than anywhere else.
- 955M Users monthly.
- 543M Active mobile users monthly.
- Demographic, Social and Personal targeting on the platform.
- Touch targets across multiple platforms.
- Increased online and offline sales and ROI for majority of companies polled.