If you haven’t logged into your Yahoo! Bing Network ad account yet, advertisers will be pleased to know, they are starting to get their shit together!
Bing Ads just released their new and improved Reporting.
Now you can:
- Run multiple-reports with a single click.
- Save time navigating reports via streamlined navigation that lets you work on multiple reports and tasks in parallel with zero wait time.
- Create related reports that share the same settings, with less than half the clicks.
- Jump straight to the Reports view and find that reporting context, such as time and date parameters, are already automatically set based on the campaign you’re working with.
- Discover and benefit from many other enhancements: longer date range for Search query report (up to 366 days now), “Create similar” report with a different report type, Relative date range is now appended with absolute dates, e.g. “Last 7 days (10/1/2012- 10/7/2012)”, and more.
Note: by the end of the month, the redesigned experience will be your default reporting view, until then, just click “USE THE NEW VERSION” to start taking advantage.
They are supposed to release walk-throughs and tips tomorrow so be on the look-out.