We’re about midway through March and that means we’re getting closer and closer to Grind Session San Fran. As previously stated we’ve decided to combine this event with a Grind Mastermind. Those of you that attend live or order a video recording will receive two events for the price of one. We’ve got a ton of information we’re going to be going over but some things on the agenda for Grind Session:
- Industry Past, Present, Future, Personal Growth & Motivation
- “POW METHOD” – Advanced Data Capture – 2 Advanced Ways We Capture More SMS & Email Data With Our Retargeting Funnels
- “WOW” Landing Pages – Succeed On Mobile Traffic With Crazy If Not Bizarre Landing Pages
- “OpenGraph” – What Few Have Figured Out To Get Tons Of Traffic. Simple.
- “Hidden Gem” – It’s located somewhere on Facebook…
While these topics are going to be full of information, I’m pretty sure the OpenGraph method will blow your mind away. We’re going to show you what very FEW people know and understand to get shitloads of traffic for free. Plain and simple folks, if you’re going to be here for the long-haul this method is something you HAVE GOT to implement. I expect many to be late to the party, but those that get in early, have the potential to make millions. I’m not joking the opportunity is out there. We’re taking full advantage of it and you should too.
During our Think Tank event in Las Vegas last month many of you learned how Ruck and I are sustaining solid profits selling books in the Kindle store. At the Grind Mastermind we’re going to be discussing some techniques that will save you a ton of time and will allow you to take more action scaling. Some material planned for the Mastermind:
- 3 Sick Ways I Get Content Free For Books
- 2 Secrets I Use To Rank At The Top Of All 5 Stores
- 1 Product Creation Tip You’re Too Scared To Do
As always this event is going to be a lot of fun. Live attendees will have the opportunity to network with us afterwards and engage in a non-recorded question and answer session. Video recordings of the event are limited and will probably be cut off within the next couple of days. Especially with this new Facebook Open Graph talk, we don’t want this information out to the masses. It’s just too damn lucrative. Either you’re in for this event or you’re out. Once we cut off video recordings they’ll be cut off for good.