Radio is dead.
Yea, yea keep telling yourself that.
As for our students at the live events over the last year, we unleashed a radio advertising method we’ve been using over the last year for pay per call offers. I went even further, and gave them EXACT radio scripts to use and try out on their own to get the ball rolling.
Fast forward a few months and I’ve got new experience I’ve picked up in radio advertising. First off, I just want to say “hooking and proving”. If you can hook people and prove to them, radio ads can be very lucrative. Let me break it down for you though:
Use 8 Ways To Emotionally Hook Listeners In A Radio Ad
- tell a story
- quote someone
- paint a sensory picture that puts the reader in the scene
- dramatize the need
- list customer choices
- list features and benefits
- describe what is unique or unusual or extreme
- contrast the experience you provide with a typical customer experience
Once you do that then:
Use The 13 Ways To Prove That Listeners Can Believe You In Radio Ads
- prove customer satisifaction
- prove leadership
- provide customer testimonials
- provide an expert testimonial
- list credible endorsements
- list certifications and memberships
- offer a guarantee or make-good
- prove quality
- offer a compelling or unusual statistic, the more precise the better
- invite skeptics to see for themselves
- state a growth fact
- list years of experience
- prove authentic motivation or passion
Do these things and I guarantee you will be more successful with running radio ads!